Best Commercial Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
Services for Residential and Commercial in Neptune, NJ
Carpet and upholstery cleaning services help to remove dirt, dust, and allergens from carpets, rugs, and upholstery fabrics. The process typically starts with vacuuming to remove embedded dirt and debris, followed by a deep clean with special cleaning solutions and tools to ensure the most thorough clean possible. The cleaning process will also help to restore the fabric’s original look, feel, and longevity. Finally, the fabric may be treated with protective solutions to repel future dirt and grime and extend its lifespan.
Best Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning
We use a four-step process for carpet cleaning:
- Vacuum. Vacuuming removes the surface level dirt, dust, and debris from the carpet or rug area.
- Shampoo. Shampoing helps reach deep down in the fibers of the carpet and raise the remainder of the dirt, dust, and debris to the surface.
- Hot water extraction. The hot water extraction gets the rest of the dirt, dust, and debris and the shampoo out of the carpet fibers and also helps kill bacteria and viruses that were previously living in your carpet.
We can also clean your carpet and upholstery in your home.
Professional Upholstery Cleaning for Your House and Business
Similarly to your carpet, your furniture upholstery also houses a lot of hair, dirt, and bacteria.
We use a process that is closely related to our carpet cleaning process:
- Shampoo. Shampooing brings dirt, dust, and debris to the surface.
- Brush. Brushing helps get the shampoo deeper into the fibers of the upholstery and helps scrub out certain types of stains.
- Hot water extraction. Hot water extraction removes dirt, dust, debris and shampoo from the upholstery fibers and also helps to kill bacteria and viruses that were living on the upholstery.
Always remember to leave plenty of drying time after we clean your carpet and/or upholstery before you use them again. We recommend about 24 hours of drying time, but it is different for every type of carpet, fabric, and location.
Carpet Cleaning Benefits:
- Restore your carpet to its previous appearance.
- Your carpet will last longer.
- Less potential for surface level and airborne bacteria, viruses, and mold.
- Freshen the smell of your office or home.
- Shows customers and visitors that you care about the cleanliness and appearance of your business and home.